Soil Stimulator™ is 5 Products in one:
- Calcium Enriched
- Soil Conditioner, used as an aid to improve soil structure.
- Liquid Compost, which will stimulate micro-flora and make nutrients more available.
- Starter Fertilizer, fortified with nitrogen and calcium.
- Alleviates calcium deficiencies such as blossom end rot in tomatoes, bitter pit in apples etc.
Soil Stimulator™ is a soil and root stimulator. It is used as an aid to improve soil texture, increase water penetration, increase cell wall structure, improve nutrient uptake, stimulate micro-flora and improve alkaline (high pH) and saline soils.
Benefits of Soil Stimulator™
Contains naturally occurring plant extracts and liquid fermentation products containing enzyme precursors, microbial metabolites, natural plant hormones, organic acids, carbohydrates, glycosides and enzyme stimulants.
- Enhances microbial activity.
- Contains natural plant extracts that aid in penetration of water into the soil, resulting in greater oxidation and healthy microbial activity.
A food source for helpful micro-organism fostering their growth in the soil. This enhances the release of nutrients from the soil in useful forms for plant growth and development.
Contains readily available calcium for plant uptake. The Nitrogen and calcium stimulate plant growth and calcium is available to replace sodium on the soil micelle (the soil component that absorbs nutrients). Together with increased oxidation and penetration it results in improved soil texture and
improvement of alkaline and salinity conditions.
- Contains natural components such as saponin to aid in soil penetration.
- Helps to reduce salts in the soil.
- Essential for early root growth and new root growth.
Available Phosphate (P₂O₅). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21.0%
Soluble Potash (K₂O). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 28.0%↓ Download SDS